Friday, February 3, 2012

Up and Coming....

Here is a link to my first voiceover!

Brown Memorial Camp Promo

I can't believe people get paid for this!  It takes about 3 minutes per job.  Honest.  I did this whole commercial in under 5 minutes, and that was with a whole bunch of mistakes!  When you're in the sound booth, looking out at the engineers and producers, you feel a little like a lion at the zoo.  There were some slight problems recording on their end, so I had a few minutes to pace back and forth.  Oh I had lots of jokes in there.  I love making people smile!


My husband says this doesn't sound like me.  I think that's code for I never sound 'peppy'.  He's such an great guy!


I love working with the producer, James Rico.  We really hit it off, and enjoy teasing each other.  He's a great guy, who has done tons of other incredible projects for KSU (and other people).  I want to learn everything he knows, so I better get crackin'!


Thanks Rico, for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to do something new and fun!  Love you!

Here is a link to some of Rico's other works.  You can contact him thru KSU if you're in the market for an amazing video.  Tell him I sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment