Monday, January 30, 2012

One Very Bad Dog or Death of a Slipper

So how about a few pictures?  Please pardon the lack of white balance in the first photo, I'm running out the door to class.....


Here is a picture of One Very Bad Dog.  Notice the adorable face?  The super cute eyes?  The ears hanging low cause he isn't sure what the heck I needed him for and what exactly the camera is.  He's very lucky that he's so damn cute.


He caused the Death of a Slipper.  The Slipper Escapade slipper.  My husband brought the shoe to me with a rather detectable note of glee in his voice.  I hung my head in frustration.  Dear Husband (DH) pointed out yet again, that this was the 'very last pair of shoes THAT dog is going to eat'.  Notice we still have One Very Bad Dog.  We surely can't get rid of him, if we're keeping the teenagers. (see previous post)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment