Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time Keeps on Slipping.....

I have no clue where the past month has gone!  I know that it rained over the entire spring break.  I know that I am hopelessly behind in school.  I know that my mare foaled a little early, which was nice.  And I know that eventually something has to give....


I tried to start a blog several years ago.  When the blogger craze first started.  I read so many and thought to myself, she's not even funny!  Surely, I could do it.  And do it better!  HAHA 


Blogging takes dedication.  And time.  I think I'm going to have to put myself on a Facebook hiatus if I'm ever going to do all the things I need to do!  I even have a ton of wonderful post ideas....started as drafts that I never took the time to sit and finish!  Here I am at work, sneaking in a blog, and a test, and a scholarship application.  Even a phone call to a local family I am working on an article about....


Yet, here it is soccer season.  AGAIN!  Which means traveling, competitive soccer for my daughter.  As if I didn't have enough things to do already.  ugh.   I believe we are signing up two of our other children for baseball.  Clearly, I'm a sadist.  Did I mention I sell Scentsy? 


The worst part is that I have all the right things I need to be organized...A 4 month dry erase wall calendar, 2 very nice Pier 1 book shelves, baskets...(ok maybe I don't have everything).  Except I have a job so I have no free time, and somehow this semester I just never did get organized.  I go rushing in and out and never seem to have enough time for things.  That has to change.  I'm not sure how I'm going to do it....but I'll invite you on my journey.  Which starts at 5 pm tonight when I get home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment